|"Site Up North"|
by Raymond Fortin
When satellite imagery wasn't clear, the sites are just placed where they are "supposed" to be. Assume these are all rounded numbers, and not precise locations.
If you've got pictures of these locations, from the past or present, I'd love to see them!
Special thanks to:
- Archie Gray, Bell Canada I&M Rep, 1957-58
- Bernard Gervais de L'association des Aviateurs et Pilotes de Brousse du Québec
- The Department of National Defence Access To Information Act and Privacy team
- Larry Wilson and his dedication to his web site ( http://www.lswilson.ca/ )
- Mike Milinkovich, Bell Canada I&M Rep, 1956-59
- Thomas Page, Gene McManus, and the The Air Defense Radar Veterans Association
- (Québec) Ministère du Développement durable, de l'Environnement, de la Faune et des Parcs (The Ministry of Sustainable Development, Environment, Wildlife and Parks)